Shipping a vehicle to Spain:
Destinations we ship to include:
Please note, if you need to ship to a different location in the Spain, please contact us directly at [email protected] for further assistance.
You will need the following documents to ship a vehicle to Spain:
If you have an existing loan on your vehicle you would need the following documents:
- Original signed and notarized letter of authorization to ship your vehicle overseas
- Notarized copy of the title (front & back) with original signature and stamp from notary. If a copy of the title is not available because your title is electronically filed in the state where your vehicle is registered in, then you would need to request a Certified Title Record from a local DMV in the state where your vehicle is registered in. (No emailed or faxed copies will be accepted by US Customs)
- Current Vehicle Registration
- Copy of PCS orders or DOD/Civilian contractor letter of employment to overseas post (If applicable)
If no lien exists, you would need only the following documents:
- Original title (showing it to be free of any liens)
Current Vehicle Registration
- Copy of PCS order or DOD/Civilian contractor letter of employment to overseas post (if applicable)
**Please note, additional documents may be required, if so, you will be informed once you book your vehicle with us for shipment. **
** Very Important **
In order to avoid unnecessary PORT Storage, you must ensure you arrive PRIOR to the arrival of your POV.
There are country specific requirements where you will need to obtain certain documents in order for customs to release the vehicle.